- 2009/2010 Communication ROI Study Report: Capitalizing on Effective Communication [TowersWatson]
- Social Media Survey 2010 [Melcrum]
- Behind the Firewall: Internal Communications 2009 [Society for New Communications Research Awards]
Case study submissions on how an organization is using new communication and/or social media tools internally to enhance employee communications, or corporate culture, employee training and education. etc.
- Don’t Be Afraid of Social Media: Smart and Simple Ways to Use These Tools for Benefits Communication [Benz Communications]
- How IBM Uses Social Media to Spur Employee Innovation [Social Media Examiner]
- Internal Communications in a Downturn at TVNZ [New Zealand Broadcasting company]
- TELUS Embraces Social Computing, Streamlines Formal Learning [Microsoft Case Study]
- Effective Collaboration Using Social Media: A Social Media Experiment at Suncorp [2010 Ark Group Presentation]
- Case Study: Booz Allen [The FASTforward Blog, Bill Ives]
Booz Allen developed and implemented Hello, a suite of web-based enterprise tools designed to strengthen collaboration, connectivity, and communication across geographical and cultural barriers.
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part One Overview of Business Drivers and Components
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Two ““ Change Management Efforts and Results
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Three ““ Operational Impact
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Four ““ Financial Impact
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Five ““ Lessons Learned
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Booz Allen: Part Six ““ Plans for Enhancements
- Case Study: Vistaprint, an online supplier of printed and promotional material as well as marketing services, and is one of the fastest growing printing companies in North America [Jacob Morgan Marketing]
- Case Study: Intuit, a software company with 8,000 employee’s worldwide that develops tax and financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, financial institutions, and health-care organizations [Jacob Morgan Marketing]
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Intuit, Part One: Business Drivers
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Intuit, Part Two: Change Management
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Intuit, Part Three: Cultural and Organizational Shifts
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Intuit, Part Four: Technology Adoption and Encouraging Use
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0 at Intuit, Part Five: Operational Impact and Lessons Learned
Also from Jacob Morgan Marketing:
- Here is an interesting presentation of an Enterprise 2.0 case study by Scott Gavin.
- Another great post by Bill Ives of Enterprise 2.0 examples in the food industry.
- A short but sweet collection of around 10 Enterprise 2.0 examples and stories, thanks to Online Sapiens.
- An interesting look at Enterprise 2.0 following Zappos, ZDNet-Zappos-SR, it’s a PDF.
- A handful of great case studies from the E20 portal.
- Andrew McAfee highlighted what Avenue A was doing with Enterprise 2.0 internally in 2006
- If you like pizza and beer then this Enterprise 2.0 case study is great for you. Thanks for the tip gustavjonsson
- A great article from CIO.com on companies that have introduced web 2.0 into the enterprise, kudos to Dion Hinchliffe for being sited
- Solid Case study on Enterprise 2.0 from IBS complete with charts and graphs, thanks to Rickard Hansson