The Conference Room application allows multiple people to have online meetings, just like a web-based chat room. Users can share rich media during a meeting by attaching files to their messages. It’s also possible to direct a message to specific people. Users can create a meeting summary, which is saved for future reference.
- Hold online meetings with multiple users
- Set an agenda & record meeting minutes
- Tag users during meetings
- Start a new meeting or review transcripts of past meetings
- View participants of each meeting as well as files
- Ability to add a Conference Room for each department or section
Meeting Notes and Files
- Attach files to share in your meeting that users can download
- Set a meeting agenda or save meeting minutes
- Tag users and upload photos in the meeting
Try Noodle free for 30 days. No risk, and no credit card required.