The Calendar application plays a key role in an effective intranet software. Create unlimited calendars use them to publish upcoming company events. Each user within your intranet can also have a private calendar for personal or shared events. Departments can also have their own calendars, so that you can keep track of conferences, resources, webinars, and presentations. Events can repeat and notifications can be sent via email to the event participants. External calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook 365 etc.) can be subscribed to, or you can publish your Noodle calendar to an external calendar. Learn more about connecting your external calendar here.
Calendar Event Details
- Easy to add calendar events and schedules
- Make your own custom Event Types to label the event entry
- Add a description of event and choose to make it public or private
More Event Options
- Choose to set up a reoccurring schedule
- Organize events by highlighting different colors
- Send out Reminders and Notifications to meeting invites
- Import Ical events
- Export to Google/Outlook Calendar
- Subscribe to Web Based calendars
Try Noodle free for 30 days. No risk, and no credit card required.