Skip to the content
- This statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of Vialect Inc with respect to its Web Hosting and technical support services.
- As a general policy, Vialect Inc not not track IP addresses. However, such tracking may be necessary on those rare occasions when such information is needed to help diagnose problems with our server or to identify the origin of unlawful activity, such as an attempt to violate the security measures of Vialect Inc.
- The sites provided by Vialect Inc has links to other web sites. Under no circumstances will Vialect Inc be responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other web sites.
- Vialect Inc has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under their control. This information is secured on a secure server, backed up regularly.
- You agree to maintain a secure password to your account and are solely responsible for changing your password as required to assure secure access to your account.
- Vialect has the right to maintain and use personal identifying information, the Registration data and other data and records pertaining to its customers and other users of the service provided by Vialect Inc. Such personal identifying information will be used ONLY for:1. The internal operation, administration and management of the service provided by Vialect Inc, and completing any and all technical support issues.
- Vialect Inc agrees that it will not market or sell any personal identifying information to any third party.
- During technical support procedures Vialect Inc will keep all client database information private and data will remain within the operation centre of Vialect Inc. Data includes user information, company information and all Noodle database content.