Knowledge is priceless. Using the Question Manager to ask, answer and archive employee questions create a valuable knowledge base of information. Questions can be answered by multiple people and the person who asked the question can choose the best answer. Categorize questions as either unsolved or solved.
Build a Knowledge Base
- Ask Questions
- Answer Questions
- Choose the best answer
- Display your most recent questions in a Portlet
- Increase the visibility to get more answers
- Auto-Notifications are in most applications in Noodle
- Use this, for example, to send an e-mail to your IT Group when an IT question is asked
- Notifications can be set by user or by group
Try Noodle free for 30 days. No risk, and no credit card required.