Noodle’s fully integrated intranet notification system keeps everyone up to date via email or chat notifications. Notifications can be set for new, modified or archived content. Each Notification can have a custom subject and body to help differentiate the notifications.
- Auto-Notifications are in most applications in Noodle
- Notify a group or individual users. They will receive notifications in their e-mail
- Choose to be notified when an item is Created/Modified/Moved or Routed
- Send and keep a log of Memo notifications
- Users receive memo through their e-mail
- Reference a section or application and set up a repeating memo