Vialect is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator in Windsor Ontario that has working experience and aptitude in managing Linux-based systems. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate that can join our ever-growing development team, to help support our Linux server hosting infrastructure and the engaged business units. We are a fast-paced group, and involvement with our team presents tremendous opportunity for professional growth for the ideal candidate who is eager to learn and contribute.
* Manages Linux systems (e.g. Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
* Manages systems from the command line, including basic shell commands and editors (e.g. vim, nano, etc.)
* Contributes to the ongoing support and development of our cloud based intranet application.
* Assist the technical team to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve systems and application-level issues as they arise
* Knowledge of Internet technologies, including DNS, VPN, SSH/SSL
* Experience with version control systems, including Git
* Able to communicate effectively to provide technical guidance and support to staff and client base
* Capable of working within a team-based, collaborative environment
* Excellent time management skills and detail-oriented work ethic
Linux, OSX, Windows
Amazon Web Services
Rackspace Cloud Services
All Resumes or Linkedin Profiles can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org