This is an opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that offers a software as a service product founded on a unique technology resulting from a decade of R&D.
Vialect develops a world class cloud based collaboration software package called Noodle that has been implemented by small and large companies all over the world.
By 2020 the Software as a Service (SaaS) market will be worth 132 Billion. 73% of organizations say nearly all their system apps will be SaaS by 2020.
Primary Responsibilities Include
* Collaborate across departments to build and deliver a technically-focused content editorial calendar including: Blogs, Newletters, reports, webinars, and infographics
* Create and optimize website product pages and landing pages that are rich with knowledge about modern Saas-based infrastructure with collaboration capabilities
* Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
* Track social media trends and coordinate efforts to optimize reach
* Monitor and report on content key performance indicators, identify areas for improvement, and proactively implement solutions to maximize conversion rates and deliver on-target demand generation goals
Qualifications & Abilities
* At least three (3) years work experience in Content Marketing for a technical environment
* Clear and demonstrable understanding of SEO fundamentals
* 1-2 years experience with WordPress or other comparable CMS
* Highly organized and deadline driven – must be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
* Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
* Google Analytics certification a plus
Our two story loft office is a great airy space with floor to ceiling windows and 27” monitors for every employee. A full kitchen and stocked fridge keep everyone fueled and ready to tackle the day. Located in trendy Walkerville our office is just steps away from awesome restaurants and bars.
All Resumes or Linkedin Profiles can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org